Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Experience with a variety of designing software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, InDesign, Flash, etc.
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfort interacting with clients and internal staff alike
- Strong persuasive skills
- Should handle rejection well.
This job is primarily based out of Chennai & may require travel to client locations (domestic or overseas) as per the project demands.
This job will be reporting to the Creative Director or BU Head.
If you would like to apply, to this opening please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org & we’d get in touch with you at the earliest.