Conceptualizing, Planning & Executing campaigns is a task that requires a highly innovative brain, project management abilities & strong interpersonal skills. This job is just like being that DJ who has the power of making the crowd groove at your beats unanimously.
Working alongside our existing teams of shared services, client service, technology development, your role will be to manage key client accounts, conduct detailed pre-sales analysis, and complete a variety of tasks including; conceptualising monthly online marketing & branding activity, create & manage monthly campaign calendar, online search engine optimisation (SEO), Online Reputation Management (ORM), link building, innovate new ideas around social media strategy, share reports & analytics on weekly & monthly basis.
You will assist the Digital Marketing Manager with strategy and operational decisions, whilst offering coaching and support to more junior members of the team. You will be expected to generate marketing ideas and provide consultancy during client meetings as well as give analytical support on an ad-hoc basis.
This opportunity will allow you to apply your range of digital marketing skills in a challenging and varied environment, working with exciting client assignments in competitive markets across a range of industries. The successful candidate must have extensive campaign creation & planning, commercial SEO & client management experience with a focus towards campaign outreach to the defined Target Group audience, Engagement, Buzz & inbound traffic or enquiries via all Social & digital channels. You will need a clear understanding of the digital marketing industry and be able to demonstrate the results you have achieved to date.
- Perform in-depth analysis of new client sites & other digital assets like social media.
- Manage key client accounts and relationships.
- Contribute to service and procedure improvements.
- Coach and mentor other team members where necessary.
- Share industry knowledge across the team and relay best practice to clients.
- Carry out detailed keyword research for new and existing clients.
- Act as an authority in pre-sales consultancy work, participating in client meetings and pitches.
- Plan, recommend and prepare digital marketing strategies for current and potential clients.
- Liaise with clients throughout active campaigns.
- Improve the search engine ranking of SEO clients through:
– On page optimisation
– Link building
- Research social media strategies, implement and monitor social media campaigns.
- Generate online and offline marketing and advertising ideas for client campaigns.
- Produce detailed performance reports (including rankings, web statistics, etc).
- Provide email marketing consultancy, manage complex sends to tight deadlines and provide
insight to clients
- Extensive digital campaign & media planning experience operating within a range of verticals.
- A creative ‘marketing head’ able to brainstorm and generate ideas for clients.
- Experience managing large client accounts with regular feedback and reporting.
- Extensive and up-to-date technical knowledge of the digital media ecosystem, search engine optimisation (including on page optimisation and link building), Social Media Optimization (Outreach & Engagement) & Online Reputation Management (Social Media & Competition Analysis)
- A passion for Web technologies, the Internet and emerging technology trends.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Skilled in HTML and CSS (a working knowledge of either PHP or ASP is beneficial)
- Experience using and promoting content management systems/ecommerce systems.
- Excellent written skills (including faultless spelling and grammar)
- Experience installing and maintain blogs (ideally WordPress)
- Confident and insightful blogger who can use social media to engage and promote.
- Excellent team-working & interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated with a flexible attitude to working practices.
This job is primarily based out of Chennai & may require travel to client locations (domestic or overseas) as per the project demands.
This job will be reporting to the Head of Consulting Business Unit.
If you would like to apply, to this opening please share your resume to email@example.com & we’d get in touch with you at the earliest.